1 .measuring cylinder - measuring cylinder or mixing cylinder is a common piece of laboratory equipment used to measure the volume of a liquid.
2. heat shield - supporting equipment in a laboratory because beakers or any type of glassware cannot be heated directly with a flame from the Bunsen burner
3. bottle - to keep some chemical inside it.
4. flask - used in a laboratory to hold reagents or samples.
5. Beakers - hold and measure the liquids.
6. test tube - set by chemists to handle chemicals,especially for qualitative experiments and assays 7. Funnel - for pouring liquid or other substance through a small opening.
8. watch glass - to hold solids while being weighed, for heating a small amount of substance and as a cover for a beaker.
9. stirring rod - stirring the liquid.
10. owire - To grab a small piece of some chemical.
11. pipette - used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid.
12. scoopula - a tool with a deep bowl shaped end that is used to dig out and move a soft substance or powder.
13. clamp - it is used to hold rounded laboratory glassware,for example,a beaker,flask,etc.
14. evaporating dish - liquids are heated over a flame so that they evaporate,leaving a solid residue.